Sports Team Sponsorship Registration
At HatHats Coffee we are passionate about supporting the communities we serve and giving back in whatever way we can. 2020 has been a tough year for many and we are launching 20 community schemes over the next 12 months to help rebuild the new normal.
We are starting by offering sponsorship to one community / amateur sports team in the form of sponsorship for the 2021 – 2022 season. Yup, we’re wanting to find one local sports club in our community that would really benefit from up to £750 worth of kit sponsorship from us. There is no restrictions to what teams can apply or what sports, it can be swimming, basketball, football, netball, cheerleading, athletics, cricket in fact if you are in a tiddlywinks league and are in a recognised club you can enter, you just must need a kit of some description that can carry sponsorship. The only other criteria is you just need to play your home fixtures no more than 5 miles away from any of our locations (excludes served here locations) and be able to put our lovely blue logo on your kit.
There are no age restrictions on teams that can take part. To enter is really simple, speak to the manager, coach or club official and get them to register your team on the form below. You have until November the 1st to do this. Then throughout November we will put another voting form on our site for you to get as many of your supporters, fans or club members to vote as possible. The team with the most votes by the 1st December will get a new kit for next season.
There are a few Terms and Conditions:-
1. Clubs can enter as many teams as they like to the competition, however votes will be on a team by team basis.
2. HatHats Coffee will provide a new kit in the club colours or from any recognised sporting provider to the value of £750 inclusive of VAT. The kit must carry the HatHats Coffee Company logo in a prominent position on the kit.
3. HatHats Coffee will purchase the kit directly from a recognised supplier on behalf of the club. Clubs / Teams will need to arrange for HatHats Coffee Company to be invoiced directly for the kits from their usual supplier.
4. Teams or clubs registering to take part must play their home fixtures no further than 5 miles away from a HatHats Coffee location excludes HatHats served Here locations. Mileage will be worked out setting up driving directions on Google Maps.
5. HatHats Coffee will be granted rights to use images of players, kits and trademarks belonging to the club or association for the purposes of its own marketing and promotion.
6. The club / team will make HatHats Coffee Company aware of anything that could cause damage to our reputation or brand.
7. The club / team agrees that the kit will be used exclusively for its 2021-2022 competitive season. Kits maybe used before the season starts when supplied however must be used in every competitive fixture during the 2021-2022 season.
8. The club / teams agrees that HatHats Coffee has no obligation for damage or replacement of any kit that is lost, stolen or damaged throughout the duration of the sponsorship.
9. Any club entering the competition must be an armature / community team, no players or coaching stuff can receive any payment or reward for their involvement in the team. Excludes school teams where a coach maybe a paid member of teaching staff at the school.
10. School teams and clubs are eligible to enter however must be registered using a school email address.
11. Votes will be counted on one per person using a verified registered email address, entrants who vote agree to their data being held by HatHats Coffee for email verification purposes.
12. HatHats Coffee’s marketing manager's decision will be final and any teams / clubs found to be breaching our terms and conditions will be excluded from the final vote.
13. The winning team / club acknowledges that it has no official link with HatHats Coffee Company other than kit sponsorship for the 2021 – 2022 season, additional use of the kit in further seasons will need written permission from HatHats Coffee Company.
14. The club / team acknowledges it has the right to terminate the sponsorship and return kit if it does anything that could breach or undermine the reputation of HatHats Coffee Company.
15. This competition is organised and promoted by HatHats Coffee Company Limited on behalf of HatHats Coffee Community Spaces Limited and HatHats Barista Academy Limited. All rights are reserved.
Fill in the form below to enter your team